Additional program of Professional training (Minor)
Starting 2009 all undergraduate students taking their major in Law, Global Economy, Finance & Credit, Management are offered minor program ‘Translator in the field of professional communication’. Minor program is open for the 3rd – 4th year students.
RFTA foreign language center (FLC)
- One of the biggest Foreign Language Centers located with the Institution of Higher Education
- Established in 1993.
- Implement additional Education Programs of the Academy
- Number of graduates: 4.000 +
The Center provides training in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian languages.
Starting 2011 a group of Chinese language for beginners is available.
The Center offers various language training programs, such as fundamental course developing basic language skills and giving special attention to grammar, as well as different programs aimed at development of oral speech and communication skills.
The Center also offers specialized programs aimed at development of language skills and professional communication in business as well as specialized programs preparing for FCE, CAE, BEC international examinations.
- General English (all levels)
- Business English (starting Intermediate level)
- English for Lawyers (starting Intermediate level)
Enrolment: - 2 times a year
- January - February
- from 4 months up to 3, 5 years (depending on program chosen and level of proficiency)
- 2 times a week, 3 academic hours each)
Number of students in a group
- 6-9 people
- Classes (groups) for adults
- Classes (groups) for teenagers
- Morning/evening groups
- Private lessons
The students successfully completed course of studies get
Certificate on Completion of Language Training Course
at RFTA Foreign Language Center