The mission and objectives of the RFTA Business School are to provide training of highly qualified managers able to settle strategic and tactical tasks, promoting the socio-economic development of Russia in the context of globalization.
The business school sets the following objectives:
- To help form a vision of strategic and tactical corporate issues among the students.
- To help them be « real-time » effective managers, in the highly competitive, fast-moving, globalized environment.
- To train the next generation of leaders, possessing the most up-to-date methods and technologies for projecting competitive business.
- To organize efficient work on the education services market using the most modern teaching methodologies.
- To create an atmosphere of free communication and an interactive exchange of opinions.