During the current academic year, the following activities are planned to be carried out in the Legal Aid Center:
- studies with undergraduate interns under the program «Formation of practical skills of a lawyer»;
- participation in conferences, «round tables», seminars on legal aid, clinical legal studies, Law clinic practice, etc.
Academic and methodological activities:
- elaboration of academic and methodological materials for teachers-curators;
- elaboration of academic and methodological materials for undergraduate interns;
- elaboration of materials for practical classes with undergraduate interns;
Scientific and methodological activities:
- current analysis and consolidation of appeals of citizens and public organizations to the Center;
- preparation of the annual review and information materials on the basis of incoming appeals.
- reception of citizens and preparation of legal opinions;
- preparation of replies to written appeals of citizens and public organizations;
- participation in conferences, “round tables” on clinical work.
Raising legal awareness activity:
- giving talks on legal issues to high school students and other categories of citizens.
- preparation of information materials for citizens and public organizations on the activities of the Center;
- preparation of information materials on the protection of rights and interests of citizens;
- informing students and teachers of the Russian Foreign Trade Academy about the work of the Center;
- preparation of information materials for the Center website;
- preparation of information materials on the activities of the Center for the mass media.
Interaction with departments, other structural units and branches of the Russian Foreign Trade Academy:
- preparation and holding of conferences, «round tables», seminars;
- collaboration with the library on the formation of the book stock necessary for practical work in the Center;
- collaboration with the Employment Center of the Russian Foreign Trade Academy;
- working together with the Educational and Methodological Dpt. on the planning and supervision of the work load of teachers.
- interaction with educational institutions, non-governmental organizations, public authorities and local self-government;
- publishing activity;
- organizational activity.
Head of the Legal Aid Center